You are viewing the article Top 4 most popular Senka sunscreens at Tnhelearning.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Sunscreen not only works to protect the skin under the harmful effects of the sun, but also works to slow down the development of wrinkles, moles and sagging skin, let’s find out the top 4 Senka sunscreen is the most popular today.
Learn about Senka sunscreen
Origin and origin of Senka sunscreen
Senka sunscreen belongs to Senka brand, this is a brand of Shiseido group, a large Japanese cosmetic corporation . The brand was established in 2002 and is constantly growing as strong as it is today. Some of the products that the group deals in include: Facial cleanser, makeup remover, sunscreen.
Uses of Senka sunscreen
Helps protect the skin under the harmful effects of UV rays, helps to nourish the skin and slow down the aging process.
Helps brighten skin, reduce brown spots, freckles, tanning and sunburn are also significantly improved.
Moisturises, repels dry, flaky skin.
Resistant to water and sweat thanks to Water Resistance technology.
Senka sunscreen can be used as a primer before makeup.
Advantages of Senka sunscreen
- With a sun protection index of SPF 50+, PA++++, the sun protection is extremely effective.
- Has the ability to quickly absorb into the skin.
- Compact design, convenient.
- Completely waterproof.
- Reasonably priced, easy to use.
Top 4 most popular Senka sunscreen products
Senka Perfect UV Milk Sunscreen Gel SPF50+ PA++++
- Alcohol has the effect of helping to penetrate quickly into the skin, comfortable for the user, in addition, alcohol also helps the product to be more dry.
- With extracts from Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Mayu Haky white silk cocoons, … helps the skin to be moisturized and soft all day.
- In addition, the ingredient list also contains other substances such as: Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Titanium Dioxide, Octocrylene, … these essences contribute to optimal sun protection.
- Effectively protects skin from harmful UV rays
- Increase skin moisture
- Oil control
- Effective waterproof suitable for fun activities like swimming.
How to use
Step 1 Every morning on the last step of skin care before makeup, apply Senka Perfect UV Milk Sunscreen Gel SPF50+ PA++++ evenly on the face. Apply evenly at least 20 minutes before exposure to direct sunlight.
Step 2 Gently pat for faster absorption of sunscreen
Step 3 Reapply after 2-3 hours of outdoor activities. Remember to apply sunscreen evenly on the neck area as well.
- Has good sun protection
- Fast absorption and good oil control
- It is very convenient to be water resistant
- Reasonable price
- The product contains alcohol, people with sensitive skin should consider before using.
Reference price: About 190,000 VND / 80ml tube
Senka Perfect UV Essence Sunscreen
In addition to common sunscreen ingredients such as Zinc Oxide, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Octocrylene , in the ingredient list Senka Perfect UV Essence also contains other nutrients such as: Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate, Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate, orange oil, vitamin E,…
In particular, two active ingredients in white silk cocoons, Sericin and Hydrolyzed Silk, also help keep the skin moist and smooth all day.
- Protects skin from UV rays, minimizes tanning, brown spots, melasma, freckles.
- Oil control, limiting excess oil that causes stickiness and shine.
- Long-lasting even if you sweat a lot or do water activities.
- Can be used as a makeup primer.
- Has the effect of whitening, tone lifting..
- Suitable for oily and combination skin.
How to use
Step 1 Apply an appropriate amount of product to your hand, gently massage for 30 seconds to 45 seconds for faster absorption.
Step 2 Follow the next makeup steps (if any).
Step 3 After 3-4 hours, you should reapply the product for optimal skin protection.
With an essence texture, thicker than Senka sunscreen milk, with a light pink color, easy to spread on the skin without leaving white streaks.
Very good oil control product, about 4-5 hours, helps the skin not to be dull.
The product has good moisturizing ability thanks to the “Aqua in Pool” technology, an exclusive technology of the group that helps to retain the moisture layer on the skin without creating a feeling of dryness.
Alcohol-containing ingredients are the most irritating, especially for sensitive skin.
Reference price: About 158,000 VND / 50gr . tube
Senka’s Sunscreen Milk
In the composition of Senka Sunscreen Milk contains Sodium Acetylated Hyaluronate. This is a compound consisting of Hyaluronic Acid, thanks to which the moisturizing ability is doubled.
Sericin and Hydrolyzed in the ingredient list also help increase the moisturizing effect of your skin.
- Helps shield and protect skin against harmful UV rays.
- Moisturizes and softens the skin.
How to use
Step 1 Wash your hands and face thoroughly.
Step 2 Take an appropriate amount of Senka sunscreen lotion on the palm of your hand..
Step 3 Dot the sunscreen milk evenly on the skin and proceed to pat for the sunscreen to be absorbed quickly.
Step 4 Remember to remove makeup and wash your face thoroughly at the end of the day.
- The product has a light milky texture, which is easily absorbed, less greasy, helps to soothe and cool the skin without leaving any white streaks on the skin.
- Effective oil control up to 3 hours.
- Good moisturizing, noticeably soft skin after use.
- Those who have oily skin or have a lot of oil in the area around the eyes will have a burning sensation after applying the product.
Reference price: About 160,000 VND / 40ml tube
Sun protection serum 3 in 1 Senka White Beauty CC
- M-tranexamic acid helps inhibit melanin, while whitening skin.
- Japanese Cherry Blossom extract helps to improve dark spots, increase collagen and elastin production, and make skin firmer and more elastic.
- Honey has the ability to provide antioxidants, vitamins and minerals that help keep the skin healthy.
- Rice bran is rich in vitamins, good lipids, helps bring rosy skin. And there are many more common sunscreen support ingredients.
- The product has a high sun protection index SPF 50+ and PA++++ to help the skin be optimally protected against the harmful effects of UVB and UVA rays.
- Helps reduce dark spots, age spots, freckles on the skin.
- Lightly tone up, even skin tone.
- Covers blemishes and pores quite well.
How to use
Step 1 Remove makeup and wash your face thoroughly to perform the next skin care steps if any.
Step 2 Take a pearl-sized amount of the product in your hand.
Step 3 Apply product evenly all over face and neck.
Step 4 Gently pat the product to be absorbed quickly into the skin and follow the next makeup steps if any.
- The product lifts tone slightly, covers pores quite effectively, can be used as a primer.
- Has excellent moisturizing properties.
- Convenient waterproof.
- Reasonable price.
- The product contains alcohol smell, those who do not like it will find it uncomfortable.
Reference price: About 179,000 VND / 40ml tube
frequently asked Questions
What are the limitations of Senka sunscreen?
It can be seen that the biggest limitation of Senka sunscreen is still the ingredient that contains alcohol, an ingredient that is quite irritating to sensitive skin.
Most of Senka’s sunscreen products, after 3-4 hours of continuous operation, you need to reapply the product to help protect your skin better, which is also quite inconvenient.
Where to buy genuine Senka sunscreen at the best price?
To buy genuine Senka sunscreen at a good price, you can buy it at reputable genuine stores, in which Tnhelearning.edu.vn is the best choice for you.
In addition, you can also find and buy products on e-commerce sites such as Shopee, Lazada, Tiki, … but remember to be careful about the origin.
Hopefully, the detailed review of Senka sunscreen by Tnhelearning.edu.vn will help you in finding a suitable sunscreen for you, thank you for following the article.
Choose to buy Senka sunscreen at Tnhelearning.edu.vn to protect your skin:
Thank you for reading this post Top 4 most popular Senka sunscreens at Tnhelearning.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.