You are viewing the article Top 4 “black” foods that are good for your health at Tnhelearning.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
– Topping the list of 4 black foods that are good for everyone’s health is black beans. Black beans contain quite a lot of fiber, groups of vitamins B, B2, E … are quite high as well as contain calcium, lecithin, vegetable albumin, unsaturated amino acids …
The nutritional components in black beans help prevent osteoporosis, help diuretic, cool the liver, but also help beautify the skin, hair, and anti-aging effectively.
– You can use black beans to mix with rice and cook rice to eat alternately several days a week. The dishes of black bean soup, black bean tea with aloe vera, black bean juice… are all delicious and very beneficial for your health.
Studies have shown that people with type 1 diabetes who eat a high-fiber diet have lower blood sugar levels. In addition, people with type 2 diabetes may experience improvements in blood sugar, lipids, and insulin levels. One cup, or 172 grams (g) of cooked black beans, contributes 15 grams of fiber.
– One more food that is black but brings great benefits to your health is black cat fungus. This mushroom is a combination ingredient that is often used by women to make many different dishes.
– A few great uses from this black fungus that you should know such as helping to eliminate and eliminate toxic substances inside the body as well as help your girlfriend beautify her skin, treat melasma, and prevent aging effectively. fruit.
– Above all, when you eat black fungus regularly, you can also help regulate blood sugar, help replenish blood, prevent cancer and help limit arteriosclerosis, prevent myocardial infarction, effective cerebral infarction.
– Black pepper cannot be missing in your list of healthy black foods. Pepper not only enhances the delicious taste of dishes, but also helps to treat and prevent some common diseases such as colds, coughs, stomachaches, flatulence, indigestion…
– Another great use of black pepper for health that you should know is that the amount of pipeprine in this food will help the brain work better, prevent and fight signs of depression. .
Using black pepper as a spice when preparing dishes every day also helps prevent breast cancer, as well as contains high amounts of antioxidants that will prevent free radicals that are harmful to health.
– And black sesame is the remaining food in the Top 4. Black sesame contains licethin, protein, calcium, iron… and contains quite high vitamin content…so it helps to destroy bad free radicals in the body, Helps prevent aging, beautify skin, beautiful hair.
– In addition to the effective beauty effect, black sesame also has the effect of tonic kidney, brain, eye, blood … so it is very good for people with anemia, or headaches…
– With this ingredient, you can use it to add to fried dishes to add more flavor or use to cook black sesame tea to nourish the body every day.
Hopefully with the information that we provide about the above 4 healthy black foods, you will better understand their uses, as well as be able to use these 4 foods effectively. than. Good luck!
Source: Channel14, Health news page Medical News Today
Thank you for reading this post Top 4 “black” foods that are good for your health at Tnhelearning.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.