You are viewing the article Top 3 food-based masks to help treat postpartum skin pigmentation at Tnhelearning.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
– When it comes to natural foods that are effective in treating postpartum melasma, women should not ignore masks from turmeric. This type of mask is extremely safe for the skin of mothers after giving birth, but it has a very positive effect on melasma.
– To be able to treat postpartum melasma with a turmeric mask, you need to prepare a clean turmeric root, remove the peel, and pound it. Then you add 1 tablespoon of pure honey, a few drops of lemon juice and mix well to form a smooth mask.
– What you need to do right now is to apply the mask mixture from turmeric to your face twice in the morning and at night before going to bed every day.
– In addition, women after giving birth can use onion masks to effectively treat melasma. Although this material has a strong, unpleasant smell, its anti-pigmentation effect is quite great.
– Need to prepare an onion that has been washed and then pureed to squeeze out the juice. You use a cotton ball to lightly soak the onion juice that has been obtained and then apply it on the melasma area.
– Doing this regularly will help fade dark spots quickly and give you a smooth, natural white and pink skin.
– Or you can also use a mask from zucchini to treat postpartum melasma more effectively. Zucchini, also known as squash, is a food that many women love and use regularly for the process of beautifying the skin.
– After the zucchini is peeled, washed, then pureed. After grinding the zucchini, you filter the juice to drink every day and use the residue to make a mask to treat melasma.
– Applying this postnatal melasma treatment with zucchini for a certain period of time, regularly will help melasma, freckles quickly fade and disappear as you expected.
In addition, there are still many other types of masks from other natural foods to effectively treat postpartum melasma. If you know any other types of masks, please share them with us and let everyone know to apply!
Main reference source: tvbuy.vn
Thank you for reading this post Top 3 food-based masks to help treat postpartum skin pigmentation at Tnhelearning.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.